星期三, 十二月 20, 2006

[侧眼看世界]stay back and vote out UMNO

After awaken by the floods news in my home town Segamat, I can’t sleep (yes, again).

Start reading some political news after weeks. Recently, I am very piss-off with the recent concluded UMNO Assembly and busy with my new planning and also meditate my health. However, this issue caught my attention.

I read the blog of opposition veteran, Mr. Lim Kit Siang on the issue:” Cabinet - rise above “half-past six” stigma and forestall new exodus of Malaysian talentsthen read the original article in NST: More seeking to migrate since last month on 17 December 2007.

Lately, I heard a few discussions about migration around me. From young professional to establish middle class; from English educated to Chinese educated.I got quite a number of friends and relatives who working abroad, especially in China;after the sleeping dragon awaken. They also encourage me to “get out” form this country for my study nor career.

The term “migration” this never exists before star pouring in my brain.

Aarrhhhhh…… I know the world is flat, but why must migrate? If use the Taiwan political-term, I’ll labeled as “localism” (本土派) but not as stubborn as Chen Shui-bian!

I’ll proud of myself as MALAYSIAN. I’ll go do my PHD in oversea in someday; I’ll also work for MNC or international organization in some part of this world. BUT I’ll never give out my citizenship!

I witnessed my dad’s friend who exodus in 1980s to Australia & Singapore and back in Malaysia 1990s to “cari makan”. Why ? Because this is your MOTHERLAND (tanah air;祖国). Even you migrated; you will also treat as 2nd class citizen in those countries. Malaysia is a resource full nation who wasting a lot and badly manage by a group of idiots lead by UMNO.

So why use your legs to vote (migrate)?

STAY BACK and VOTE OUT UMNO !

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

Yes... agreed with you!!! I luv Malaysia, I will be back 1 day!
Vote them out!!!